ITINERARY / TOUR PLAN
Upon arrival in Nedumbasseri International Airport, Cochin, Kerala at 1425hrs, you are met by our representative and assisted to your vehicle for your transfer to your hotel.
Cochin, one of the finest harbors on the Arabian coastline, famous as a port for overseas trader’s from early times. Its cosmopolitan character is reflected in the buildings and structures representing different regions of the world. A city of peninsulas and islands, today it is Kerala’s commercial hub.
Check in upon arrival. Relax rest of day with chosen activities.
Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Break Fast is taken at Hotel. Later, drive to Munnar (154kms), the hill station with beautiful tea gardens. Munnar is the highest point in South India.
On arrival, Check in at Hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, Full Day sight seeing of Munnar. Munnar, visiting its sprawling Tea Estates & Spice Plantations, the best place to see the Nilgiri Tahr (Mountain Goat). Evening at Leisure. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, proceed by surface to Thekkady (Periyar).
Thekkady, one of the finest wildlife sanctuaries in India, the Periyar Wildlife Reserve. Set on an attractive lakeside, Periyar is the home to herds of Wild Tuskers, Bison and Spotted Deer. Upon arrival in Thekkady. We assist you to check in at Hotel. Afternoon proceed for the sight seeing of Boat Ride (optional, to be paid directly), Spice & Tea Plantations. Evening at Leisure. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey to explore the scenic beauty of the Vembanadu Lake. On Arrival, board on House Boat for a thrilling experience. Enjoy the magnificent backwater.
Lunch will be served on House Boat. Continue, Cruise through the Vembanadu Lake / Backwater. Dinner and Overnight at House Boat.
After breakfast at House Boat, drive to Kovalam. Kovalam, one of the India’s best beaches and famous for water sports in Southern India. On arrival, check in at Hotel. The day’s invested in exploring the unbounded beauty of this place. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast leave for Trivandrum morning city tour. Trivandrum, Located at the southwestern tip of India, Thiruvananthapuram district is bounded by the Arabian Sea in the west and Tamil Nadu in the east. The wooded highlands in the Western Ghats in the eastern and northern border.
In Trivandrum visiting Padmanabha Swamy Temple, the Napier Museum, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, the Horse Palace and the Institute for handicrafts. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and Over night in Kovalam
After Break Fast, drive back to Cochin (220 kms / 5 hrs drive aprox). On arrival, Check in at Hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure.
Dinner and Overnight at Hotel
After a relaxed breakfast, proceed for half day Cochin City tour – Visit Fort Kochi and St. Francis Church, one of the oldest European Churches in India, Dutch Palace and the 1568 Jevish Synagogue. Visit the Chinese Fishing nets depicting ancient trade between Cochin and China. Later, drive to Cochin Airport to connect flight to take your flight back home. END OF OUR SERVICES
- The company has the right to postpone or cancel the tour and also change the flight without prior notice.
- The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries occurred during the travel. We advice to take Travel Insurance.
- 100% Cancellation charge apply if cancelled within 25 days of travel.
- Once Tour has commenced no refund is made for unused services.
- Any service provided apart form the inclusion list is charged extra
- Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver
- The company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, Insurance, accident, delay, cancellation, suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality.
- The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Drishya Holidays Pvt. Ltd or its employee, or its Directors and shall also indemnify Drishya Holidays Pvt. Ltd, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Drishya Holidays Pvt. Ltd and shall always keep Drishya Holidays Pvt. Ltd or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
- No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 14days from the end of our services